How to Prepare:
1. Marinate the chicken with garlic, ginger, coriander, green chillie, tomatoes paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, dry garam masala powder,salt and yoghurt and keep it aside for half an hour.
2. Cook rice separately (do not cook fully. keep it semi-cooked), add salt, sprinkle it with color and keep aside.
3. Heat milk, put pinch of zafran and keep aside.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in pan. Deep fry half the quantity of onions and all the potatoes till onion is golden brown.
5. Remove both from the pan and keep aside.
6. Fry the remaining onion in the same oil till slight golden brown and put the marinated chicken. Cook for 10 minutes.
7. Take a separate utensil, put ghee and 1 tbsp of oil, half quantity of semi-cooked rice, all fried potatoes and half quantity of fried onions and milk of zafran.
8. Put the cooked chicken on top of it and then cover it with the remaining semi-cooked rice.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and rest of the fried onions.
10. Tightly cover the utensil and cook for another 10 minutes.
11. Serve hot with salad and lemon.