Banana in English
Banana meaning in Urdu to English is Create Banana. Banana synonym word is Make and Produce. Similar words of Banana are also commonly used in daily talks like Pada karna wala.
Similar Words with English Meaning
banana Sentence & Examples
- Junaid likes to eat an orange but he does not like to eat a banana.
- I want to buy a dozen bananas.
- All Warda wanted to eat was banana
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Create Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To bring into being; to form out of nothing; to cause to exist.
- (a.) Created; composed; begotten.
- (v. t.) To effect by the agency, and under the laws, of causation; to be the occasion of; to cause; to produce; to form or fashion; to renew.
- (v. t.) To invest with a new form, office, or character; to constitute; to appoint; to make; as, to create one a peer.
Banana Meaning in English
Urdu Word banana is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. banana meaning in English is Create بنانا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. banana word meaning along with banana definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of banana, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of banana in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Pada karna wala are similar words of banana. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary