• Cod Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The scrotum.
- (n.) A small bag or pouch.
- (n.) A husk; a pod; as, a peascod.
- (n.) An important edible fish (Gadus morrhua), taken in immense numbers on the northern coasts of Europe and America. It is especially abundant and large on the Grand Bank of Newfoundland. It is salted and dried in large quantities.
- (n.) A pillow or cushion.
• Codetta Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A short passage connecting two sections, but not forming part of either; a short coda.
• Coddymoddy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A gull in the plumage of its first year.
• Codder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A gatherer of cods or peas.