• Congeal Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To affect as if by freezing; to check the flow of, or cause to run cold; to chill.
- (v. t.) To change from a fluid to a solid state by cold; to freeze.
- (v. i.) To grow hard, stiff, or thick, from cold or other causes; to become solid; to freeze; to cease to flow; to run cold; to be chilled.
• Congealable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being congealed.
• Congealment Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is formed by congelation; a clot.
- (n.) The act or the process of congealing; congeliation.