• Consorting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Consort
• Consort Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To unite or to keep company; to associate; -- used with with.
- (n.) Concurrence; conjunction; combination; association; union.
- (n.) Harmony of sounds; concert, as of musical instruments.
- (n.) One who shares the lot of another; a companion; a partner; especially, a wife or husband.
- (v. t.) To unite or join, as in affection, harmony, company, marriage, etc.; to associate.
- (v. t.) To attend; to accompany.
- () An assembly or association of persons; a company; a group; a combination.
- (n.) A ship keeping company with another.