meaning in English to Urdu is
synonym words included
Class, Flow, Line, Naturally, Path, Row, Run, Track, Trend. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Course, Courser, and Course In Due.
Sentence & Examples
- Of course such cases are rare.
- Of course he would be ashamed to borrow often.
- That is of course if you die at all.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A continuous level range of brick or stones of the same height throughout the face or faces of a building.
- (n.) That part of a meal served at one time, with its accompaniments.
- (n.) The succession of one to another in office or duty; order; turn.
- (n.) The menses.
- (v. t.) To cause to chase after or pursue game; as, to course greyhounds after deer.
- (v. i.) To run as in a race, or in hunting; to pursue the sport of coursing; as, the sportsmen coursed over the flats of Lancashire.
- (n.) The act of moving from one point to another; progress; passage.
- (v. t.) To run, hunt, or chase after; to follow hard upon; to pursue.
- (v. i.) To move with speed; to race; as, the blood courses through the veins.
- (n.) The lowest sail on any mast of a square-rigged vessel; as, the fore course, main course, etc.
- (n.) Motion considered with reference to manner; or derly progress; procedure in a certain line of thought or action; as, the course of an argument.
- (n.) The ground or path traversed; track; way.
- (n.) Method of procedure; manner or way of conducting; conduct; behavior.
- (n.) Progress from point to point without change of direction; any part of a progress from one place to another, which is in a straight line, or on one direction; as, a ship in a long voyage makes many courses; a course measured by a surveyor between two stations; also, a progress without interruption or rest; a heat; as, one course of a race.
- (v. t.) To run through or over.
- (n.) Motion, considered as to its general or resultant direction or to its goal; line progress or advance.
- (n.) Customary or established sequence of events; recurrence of events according to natural laws.
- (n.) A series of motions or acts arranged in order; a succession of acts or practices connectedly followed; as, a course of medicine; a course of lectures on chemistry.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a نصاب -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Course, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary