• Disturb Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To turn from a regular or designed course.
- (n.) Disturbance.
- (v. t.) To throw into disorder or confusion; to derange; to interrupt the settled state of; to excite from a state of rest.
- (v. t.) To agitate the mind of; to deprive of tranquillity; to disquiet; to render uneasy; as, a person is disturbed by receiving an insult, or his mind is disturbed by envy.
• Disturbation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Act of disturbing; disturbance.
• Disturbing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Disturb