• Fin Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) End; conclusion; object.
- (v. t.) To carve or cut up, as a chub.
- (n.) A membranous, finlike, swimming organ, as in pteropod and heteropod mollusks.
- (n.) The hand.
- (n.) A finlike appendage, as to submarine boats.
- (n.) A blade of whalebone.
- (n.) The thin sheet of metal squeezed out between the collars of the rolls in the process of rolling.
- (n.) A finlike organ or attachment; a part of an object or product which protrudes like a fin
- (n.) A mark or ridge left on a casting at the junction of the parts of a mold.
- (n.) An organ of a fish, consisting of a membrane supported by rays, or little bony or cartilaginous ossicles, and serving to balance and propel it in the water.
- (n.) A feather; a spline.
- (n.) A fixed stabilizing surface, usually vertical, similar in purpose to a bilge keel on a ship.
• Finalist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any of the players who meet in the final round of a tournament in which the losers in any round do not play again.
• Findable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of beong found; discoverable.