• Joggling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Joggle
• Joggle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To join by means of joggles, so as to prevent sliding apart; sometimes, loosely, to dowel.
- (v. t.) To shake slightly; to push suddenly but slightly, so as to cause to shake or totter; to jostle; to jog.
- (n.) A notch or tooth in the joining surface of any piece of building material to prevent slipping; sometimes, but incorrectly, applied to a separate piece fitted into two adjacent stones, or the like.
- (v. i.) To shake or totter; to slip out of place.