Kayadit in English
Kayadit meaning in Urdu to English is Lead Kayadit. Kayadit synonym word is Chair, Conduce, Conduct, Contribute and Direct. Similar words of Kayadit are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Lead Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The course of a rope from end to end.
- (n.) the distance of haul, as from a cutting to an embankment.
- (n.) An article made of lead or an alloy of lead
- (v. t.) To tend or reach in a certain direction, or to a certain place; as, the path leads to the mill; gambling leads to other vices.
- (v. t.) To go or to be in advance of; to precede; hence, to be foremost or chief among; as, the big sloop led the fleet of yachts; the Guards led the attack; Demosthenes leads the orators of all ages.
- (v. t.) To conduct or direct with authority; to have direction or charge of; as, to lead an army, an exploring party, or a search; to lead a political party.
- (n.) A plummet or mass of lead, used in sounding at sea.
- (v. t.) To guide or conduct in a certain course, or to a certain place or end, by making the way known; to show the way, esp. by going with or going in advance of. Hence, figuratively: To direct; to counsel; to instruct; as, to lead a traveler; to lead a pupil.
- (v. i.) To guide or conduct, as by accompanying, going before, showing, influencing, directing with authority, etc.; to have precedence or preeminence; to be first or chief; -- used in most of the senses of lead, v. t.
- (n.) A thin strip of type metal, used to separate lines of type in printing.
- (v. t.) To place leads between the lines of; as, to lead a page; leaded matter.
- (n.) A small cylinder of black lead or plumbago, used in pencils.
- (n.) The act or right of playing first in a game or round; the card suit, or piece, so played; as, your partner has the lead.
- (n.) The width of port opening which is uncovered by the valve, for the admission or release of steam, at the instant when the piston is at end of its stroke.
- (n.) precedence; advance position; also, the measure of precedence; as, the white horse had the lead; a lead of a boats length, or of half a second.
- (v. t.) To guide or conduct with the hand, or by means of some physical contact connection; as, a father leads a child; a jockey leads a horse with a halter; a dog leads a blind man.
- (n.) One of the elements, a heavy, pliable, inelastic metal, having a bright, bluish color, but easily tarnished. It is both malleable and ductile, though with little tenacity, and is used for tubes, sheets, bullets, etc. Its specific gravity is 11.37. It is easily fusible, forms alloys with other metals, and is an ingredient of solder and type metal. Atomic weight, 206.4. Symbol Pb (L. Plumbum). It is chiefly obtained from the mineral galena, lead sulphide.
- (n.) The action of a tooth, as a tooth of a wheel, in impelling another tooth or a pallet.
- (v. t.) To guide or conduct ones self in, through, or along (a certain course); hence, to proceed in the way of; to follow the path or course of; to pass; to spend. Also, to cause (one) to proceed or follow in (a certain course).
- (v. t.) To cover, fill, or affect with lead; as, continuous firing leads the grooves of a rifle.
- (v. t.) To begin a game, round, or trick, with; as, to lead trumps; the double five was led.
- (v. t.) To draw or direct by influence, whether good or bad; to prevail on; to induce; to entice; to allure; as, to lead one to espouse a righteous cause.
- (n.) The act of leading or conducting; guidance; direction; as, to take the lead; to be under the lead of another.
- (n.) A lode.
- (n.) An open way in an ice field.
- (n.) Sheets or plates of lead used as a covering for roofs; hence, pl., a roof covered with lead sheets or terne plates.
- (n.) The announcement by one voice part of a theme to be repeated by the other parts.
- (n.) In spiral screw threads, worm wheels, or the like, the amount of advance of any point in the spiral for a complete turn.
- (n.) A mark or a short passage in one voice part, as of a canon, serving as a cue for the entrance of others.
- (n.) The excess above a right angle in the angle between two consecutive cranks, as of a compound engine, on the same shaft.
- (n.) In an internal-combustion engine, the distance, measured in actual length of piston stroke or the corresponding angular displacement of the crank, of the piston from the end of the compression stroke when ignition takes place; -- called in full lead of the ignition. When ignition takes place during the working stroke the corresponding distance from the commencement of the stroke is called negative lead.
- (n.) A conductor conveying electricity, as from a dynamo.
- (n.) A r/le for a leading man or leading woman; also, one who plays such a r/le.
- (n.) The angle between the line joining the brushes of a continuous-current dynamo and the diameter symmetrical between the poles.
- (n.) The advance of the current phase in an alternating circuit beyond that of the electromotive force producing it.
Kayadit Meaning in English
Urdu Word kayadit is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. kayadit meaning in English is Lead قَيادَت. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. kayadit word meaning along with kayadit definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of kayadit, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of kayadit in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of kayadit. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary