• Kit Definition & Synonyms
- (m.) A group of separate parts, things, or individuals; -- used with whole, and generally contemptuously; as, the whole kit of them.
- (v. t.) To cut.
- (m.) A large bottle.
- (m.) A box for working implements; hence, a working outfit, as of a workman, a soldier, and the like.
- (m.) straw or rush basket for fish; also, any kind of basket.
- (n.) A small violin.
- (m.) A wooden tub or pail, smaller at the top than at the bottom; as, a kit of butter, or of mackerel.
- (n.) A kitten.
• Kitchenmaid Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A woman employed in the kitchen.
• Kittle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To bring forth young, as a cat; to kitten; to litter.
- (v. t.) To tickle.
- (a.) Ticklish; not easily managed; troublesome; difficult; variable.