• Renounce Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To make renunciation.
- (v. t.) To cast off or reject deliberately; to disown; to dismiss; to forswear.
- (v. i.) To decline formally, as an executor or a person entitled to letters of administration, to take out probate or letters.
- (n.) Act of renouncing.
- (v. t.) To disclaim having a card of (the suit led) by playing a card of another suit.
- (v. t.) To declare against; to reject or decline formally; to refuse to own or acknowledge as belonging to one; to disclaim; as, to renounce a title to land or to a throne.
• Renouncer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who renounces.
• Renounced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Renounce