• Reverberate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To be driven back; to be reflected or repelled, as rays of light; to be echoed, as sound.
- (a.) Reverberant.
- (a.) Driven back, as sound; reflected.
- (v. t.) Hence, to fuse by reverberated heat.
- (v. i.) To resound; to echo.
- (v. t.) To send or force back; to repel from side to side; as, flame is reverberated in a furnace.
- (v. t.) To return or send back; to repel or drive back; to echo, as sound; to reflect, as light, as light or heat.
• Reverberated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Reverberate