Sign Meaning in Urdu
Sign meaning in English to Urdu is اشارہ (Ishara). Sign synonym words are included Augury, Bless, Contract, Fee, Foretoken, Gestural, House, Mansion, Mark, Polarity, Ratify, Signal, Signaling, Signalize, Signboard, Signed, Subscribe. Similar words of Sign are also commonly used in daily talk like as Signal, Signature, and Significance.
- And sign my name in a book.
- Breathing is the sign of life.
- If you still want to try out for the singing squad sign up for the final auditions tomorrow!.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Sign Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To affix a signature to; to ratify by hand or seal; to subscribe in ones own handwriting.
- (n.) A motion, an action, or a gesture by which a thought is expressed, or a command or a wish made known.
- (v. i.) To be a sign or omen.
- (n.) A remarkable event, considered by the ancients as indicating the will of some deity; a prodigy; an omen.
- (n.) That by which anything is made known or represented; that which furnishes evidence; a mark; a token; an indication; a proof.
- (n.) A military emblem carried on a banner or a standard.
- (n.) Any symbol or emblem which prefigures, typifles, or represents, an idea; a type; hence, sometimes, a picture.
- (n.) To mark; to make distinguishable.
- (n.) To represent by a sign; to make known in a typical or emblematic manner, in distinction from speech; to signify.
- (n.) Any character, as a flat, sharp, dot, etc.
- (n.) An objective evidence of disease; that is, one appreciable by some one other than the patient.
- (n.) To assign or convey formally; -- used with away.
- (n.) A lettered board, or other conspicuous notice, placed upon or before a building, room, shop, or office to advertise the business there transacted, or the name of the person or firm carrying it on; a publicly displayed token or notice.
- (n.) Hence, one of the gestures of pantomime, or of a language of a signs such as those used by the North American Indians, or those used by the deaf and dumb.
- (n.) To make a sign upon; to mark with a sign.
- (v. i.) To make a sign or signal; to communicate directions or intelligence by signs.
- (n.) That which, being external, stands for, or signifies, something internal or spiritual; -- a term used in the Church of England in speaking of an ordinance considered with reference to that which it represents.
- (n.) An event considered by the Jews as indicating the divine will, or as manifesting an interposition of the divine power for some special end; a miracle; a wonder.
- (n.) The twelfth part of the ecliptic or zodiac.
- (n.) A character indicating the relation of quantities, or an operation performed upon them; as, the sign + (plus); the sign -- (minus); the sign of division ╓, and the like.
- (v. i.) To write ones name, esp. as a token of assent, responsibility, or obligation.
- (n.) Something serving to indicate the existence, or preserve the memory, of a thing; a token; a memorial; a monument.
- (n.) A word or a character regarded as the outward manifestation of thought; as, words are the sign of ideas.
Sign Urdu Meaning with Definition
Sign is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Sign meaning in Urdu is a اشارہ - Ishara. Sign word is driven by the English language. Sign word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Sign meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Sign stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Sign word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Sign, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Sign Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary