1.For dahi phulki masala: Roast whole chilli and cumin seeds separately on low flame.
2. Now grinding them together granular not powder form.
3. Mix salt in the end.
4. For dahi phulki: In a bowl mix together moong lentils flour, soda and water.
5. Mix very well with hands, keep for 10 minutes.
6. Then heat oil in a wok and drop little balls into oil and fry on slow fire.
7. When slightly brown remove, again put them back to fry on high flame to a golden brown.
8. Remove in a tray and leave them to cool.
9. In another pan add water with salt, put in the fried balls, let them soaked for 1 hour.
10. Then squeezed out water from balls and put directly into yogurt mixture.
11. For yogurt mixture: strain yogurt in a muslin cloth, well and mix with half cup of caster sugar and ¼ tsp salt.
12. Sprinkle dahi phulki masala over and then serve.