1. Firstly, marinate the roast and apply all the finely grinded masalas on it.
2. Then apply margarine over it and knead it with the fork and cover it with the lid and keep it aside in the fridge for 8 hours.
3. In a big pan, put enough water, so the roast gets submerged in it.
4. When the water gets dried the meat will get tender, put this away from the flame and let it cool.
5. In piping hot water dip a sharp knife making thick slices of the beef.
6. When it’s ready to be served, take a frying pan and heat oil in it and then fry the slices in it.
7. When it turns golden brown, take them out and sprinkle lemon juice over them.
8. Serve them while still hot.