1. Combine mustard, parsley, honey, vinegar, water, pepper sauce, and pepper.
2. Place beef top loin steaks and onions on grid over medium coals, brush.
3. Both sides liberally with glaze.
4. Grill steaks and onions 15 to 20 minutes for rate (140 degrees) to medium (160 degrees) or to desired doneness, Turning once and again brushing with glaze.
5. Beef top loin steaks will yield 3 1/2 cooked trimmed servings per pound.
6. Boneless beef top loin steaks and onions may also be cooked in covered Cooker (direct method) turning once and brushing with glaze.