1. Soak wheat or cracked wheat overnight.
2. Then boil with the daals till thick and cooked.
3. Heat oil and brown onions, keep aside.
4. In the same oil,add red chilli powder first and then all other spices and salt.
5. Add meat and brown.
6. Keep quarter of the onions and add the rest to the meat mixture.
7. Add water and let it cook til tender.
8. Now add the wheat mixture to the meat,cooking on medium heat till the mixture boils.
9. When well blended s prinkle with the rest of the onions.
10. coriander annd mint leaves and a sprinkling of garam masala powder.
11. Seve with lime wedges.