Baingan ka Barta
• 2 Brinjal (Baingan)
• 1 Large onion (chopped)
• 1 Large tomato (chopped)
• 5 Garlic (chopped)
• 3 to 4 Green Chillies (chopped)
• 1/2 cup Oil
• Fresh Coriander Leaves
• Roast the brinjal until it turns soft.
• Peel off the skin and mash it properly.
• In a pan, heat oil and add green chilies, onions, tomatoes and chopped garlic in it.
• After about 3 to 4 minutes, as the mixture turns golden brown, add mashed brinjal and salt. Mix it well.
• Pour a tsp of lime juice over this mixture and garnish it with coriander leaves.
• Serve Baingan Ka Bartha with rice.