1) Potatoes 1 kg
2) White cumin 1/2 tsp
3) Red chilies 10 pods
4) Garlic cloves thinly sliced 4
5) Salt to taste
6) Dalda or your choice of cooking oil 3/4 cup
1. Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cut them into thin slices without removing their skins.
2. Heat oil in a deep frying pan or wok.
3. Then add garlic and half of the red chilies.
4. When both are crispy add potatoes, white cumin, rest of the red chilies and salt to it.
5. Cover and let it cook on low heat for about 10-15 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.