Microsoft's Bill Gates decided
not to invest further in Maharashtra after receiving a letter from Mr Pandurang
To : Bill Gates, Microsoft
>From : Pandurang
Date : 1 April 2010
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I
want to bring to your notice..
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to
2. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only
're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working. My wife lost the door key and
we tried a lot to trace the key with this 'find 'button, but was unable to
trace. Please rectify this problem.
4. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence',
so when you will provide that?
5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which
shows 'My Computer': when you will provide the remaining items?
6. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a
single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
7. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at
8. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past
9. You provide 'My Network Places'. But you have not provided 'My Sacred
Last one Mr. Bill Gates
P.S: "Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS ?"