The trait is inherited and individual attributes plays an important role in the capacity building also it distinguishes man from the other creatures of God. A dynamic educational system refines the inherited traits of students that make them useful and energetic figures of the society. The following are the 8-basic traits missing in the current educational system.
1. Empathy: The trait of Empathy is missing in the current educational system. Empathy means to realize the grief / trouble of others as the grief / trouble of ourselves. If this passion is developed, a caring atmosphere would be restored in schools and colleges.
2. Presentation: The 2nd trait that is missing in the current educational system is the knowledge of presentation. The knowledge of presentation plays an important and striking role in boosting the confidence and expertise of students. It removes their shyness and enables them to convey their built up reports effectively.
3. Brainstorming: Creative thinking by way of study and group discussion is known as brainstorming. Generally, issues are resolved through brainstorming. This trait is missing in the current educational system.
4. Self-Respect: The self-respect is witnessed in the high self-esteemed students because they feel themselves as confident students. The trait of self-respect is r missing in the current educational system.
5. Uprightness: The uprightness is the core trait that is missing in the current educational system. The knowledge of uprightness saves students from hypocrisy; consequently they become honest and try their best not to tell a lie. Due to uprightness they respect not only their peers but also their elders especially their parents.
6. Volunteerism: The trait of volunteerism is missing in the current educational system. Volunteerism means using volunteer workers for community service who work for nothing only for the assent of Allah.
7. Avoiding racism: The trait, avoiding racism is missing in the current educational system. It is the need of the present time to teach all the students to avoid all kind of racism with the help of tolerance. If the passion of tolerance is born up, the true peace in the world may restore.
8. Avoiding undue criticism and Complaints: Students should be taught that they may avoid undue criticism and complaints. It is also a trait that is missing in the current educational system. The undue criticism and undue complaints disgrace person in the society. His condemnation and protest have not weight as the society totally neglects his protest and complaint.