• Interpose Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Interposition.
- (v. t.) To introduce or inject between the parts of a conversation or argument.
- (v. i.) To step in between parties at variance; to mediate; as, the prince interposed and made peace.
- (v. i.) To utter a sentiment by way of interruption.
- (v. t.) To thrust; to intrude; to between, either for aid or for troubling.
- (v. t.) To place between; as, to interpose a screen between the eye and the light.
- (v. i.) To be or come between.
• Interposer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, interposes or intervenes; an obstacle or interruption; a mediator or agent between parties.