meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Light and Unhorse. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like Utaarna, Zaleel karna, Zair jama, and Nakam hona.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To take down, or apart, as a machine.
- (v. t.) To throw or bring down from an elevation, place of honor and authority, or the like.
- (v. i.) To alight from a horse; to descend or get off, as a rider from his beast; as, the troops dismounted.
- (v. t.) To throw or remove from a horse; to unhorse; as, the soldier dismounted his adversary.
- (v. t.) To throw or remove from the carriage, or from that on which a thing is mounted; to break the carriage or wheels of, and render useless; to deprive of equipments or mountings; -- said esp. of artillery.
- (v. i.) To come down; to descend.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
نیچے آنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
neecha ana, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Utaarna, Zaleel karna, Zair jama, and Nakam hona
are similar words of
neecha ana. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary