1. Take olive oil, green olives, basil leaves, curry leaves, oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic and sundried tomato and mix it well and marinate fish in it.
2. Now take another bowl add salt, lemon juice, black pepper mix together and add on to fish properly.
3. Wrap fish into plastic bag and leave it for ½ hour for freeze.
4. Then take out from freeze and leave it few minutes outside.
5. Heat grill pan and put fish and cook both side till its ready.
6. Now add remaining marination and cook it till it’s thick and ready.
7. Serve in hot sizzling serving platter and decant hot sauce on top.