1 kilogram of Boneless Mutton or Minced Beef
• 50 grams of Ready Fried Onions
• 2 tbsp. or 30 grams of Garlic (Lehsan)
• A bunch of Fresh Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) (chopped)
• 100 grams of Gram Flour (Besan) (roasted)
• 2 tsp. or 10 grams of Cumin Powder (Pisa Zeera)
• 2 tsp. or 10 grams of Garam Masala Powder
• 1 tsp. or 5 grams of Mace/Cardamom Powder (Ilaichi Powder)
• Salt (to taste)
• 1 tsp. Ginger Paste (Pisi Adrak)
• 1 tsp. Garlic Paste (Pisa Lehsan)
• 2 tbsp. or 30 grams of Raw Papaya Paste (Pisa Kachcha Papita)
In a mincer combine: meat, ready fried onions, garlic, ginger paste, garlic paste, papaya paste, cumin powder, garam masala powder, cilantro leaves, cardamom powder and salt.
Mince together until it is well minced and mixed. Take mixture out in a dish and add roasted gram flour. Mix well.
Make lemon sized portions out of the mixture. Put a little of the prepared egg yolk- plum filling in the center of each portion and roll each portion into a round kabab, so as to cover the filling completely. Roll into balls with palm and set aside.