Mashed Eggplant - Easy to make and delicious to taste! Try this amazing Mashed Eggplant recipe and give your taste buds a unique taste. Get the recipe from this page and share it on social media among your friends.
Eggplant (roasted) 5
Onion (chopped) 5
Tomatoes (chopped) 5
Cumin 1 tsp
Mustard seeds (rai dana) 1/2 tsp
Bay leaf 10
Salt as to taste
Red pepper 1.5 tsp
Green chilli (chopped) 4
Fresh corriander 1/4th bunch
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Oil as required (or 4-5 tbsp)
• Take out the pulp of roasted eggplants.
• Add some oil in a pan and heat it.
• Also add chopped tomatoes and onion.
• Now add eggplant pulp in the above pan.
• Then add cumin, rai, bay leaf and salt.
• Mix all the ingredients well.
• Also add red pepper and turmeric in it.
• Mix well and let the dish cook for sometime.
• Cover the pan with lid.
• Leave it to cook on slow heat for 5-10 minutes.
• Garnish the dish with green chillies or fresh corriander.