A combined or both sexes
education is known a Co-education System that is common in western countries,
but not in eastern as its tradition, culture and ethics by way of the deep sense
prohibit co-education so that males and females could not mix up. Islam
specifically disallows co-education system in order to sustain and maintain
moral standards. It deeply regards the protection of females by way of their
segregation from non-confidants. Over time, due to so-called modernization the
co-education is holding step in eastern countries as well, as a large number of
schools and colleges have been established providing co-education. We discuss
here only the benefits of co-education which are as follows:
1) Confidence: Trust and intimacy is the basic characteristic of the
relationship. The co-education develops this relationship by way of enhancing
confidence as the system removes shyness and weakness of students they can talk
confidently and make presentations before an audience and public.
2) Competition: To be better and get optimum results is the trait of the
co-education system. The Co-education System creates a competitive environment
as each segment of the sex wants to be better against the other. For getting the
goals, the pursuit is started that creates a healthy environment in education
3) Brainstorming: Co-education creates the passion of brainstorming that is an
integral part to settle an issue. When two opponent’s brains work together on an
issue, the issue tends to be solved. Their quick and creative thinking by way of
brainstorming is not only beneficial for their colleges and universities, but
also for their countries.
4) Economy: The Co-education system is also important in the context of an
economy as it saves million of rupees as no separate college or university is
required to be established for women. It has also been observed that fee
structure of the co-education system is competitive i.e. comparatively low.
5) Sympathy and Empathy: The Co-education system enhances the passion of
sympathy and empathy of students. They are ready to help each other also it has
been observed that as and when blood is required by someone they rush to donate
blood to save lives. Understanding is the trait of the Co-education System.
6) Capacity Building: The Capacity Building is the built up trait of the
Co-education System that helps students out in their practical lives also they
feel better off in comparison to Sole-education system students.
7) Discipline: Generally the Co-education System spurs regulation, order and
self-control causing of an enviable environment that keeps all the students
towards their study and healthy spheres. The discipline is the prerequisite of
the Co-education System.
8) Low-involvement in Politics: The Co-education System prevents students to
some extent to be involved in politics as usually they are engaged in their
study and other curriculum activities leaving no time to politics.
9) Far-from Boring: The Co-education System keeps students engaged in study
related and other healthy as well as amazing activities also on account of the
existence of opposing sex they do not bore even they involve in the study.
10) Optimistic Approach: The Co-education System creates an Optimistic Approach
among students as generally they are accustomed, after passing co-education
life, to see the right aspect of each activity. They are trusted as they trust
others by removing doubts and mistrust that hurt human health especially their
brains. Their Optimistic Approach puts positive and beneficial effects not only
on their lives, but also on the lives of others.