What are the Ayat e Karima Benefits?
Ayat e Karima is regarded among the important verses of the Holy Quran. However, it is a dua that Hazrat Yunus (AS) recited while he was in the belly of fish. The verse has several great virtues. It is a reason that people recite in large numbers. Below are some of the key FAQs about Ayat e Karima.
Ayat e Karima is present in which Para?
Ayat e Karima is in Iqtarabali’n-nāsi that is the 17th para of the Holy Quran.
Ayat e Karima is present in which Surah?
Ayat e Karima is the 87th verse of Surah Anbiya (Surah No 21).
What are the benefits of Ayat e Karima?
Several advantages are associated with Ayat e Karima. Some of them are:
• It assists to overpower and defeat tyrant leaders and enemies.
• A right desire of a person can be fulfilled.
• It can treat different incurable diseases.
• It can assist in several spiritual issues including black magic.
• It offers great help in overcoming difficulties in life.
• It is also beneficial for people who are having marriage issues.
Reading Ayat e Karima how many times is preferable?
According to different sources, it is preferable to recite Ayat e Karima on 100 or 313 times.
What is Ayat e Karimakakhatam?
Some people also collectively recite the verse 125,000 times and it is known as Ayat e Karima ka khatam.
How to do Ayat e Karima Wazifa?
• Make ablution or wudu.
• Sit in a quiet and calm place.
• Recite Durood e Ibrahim 11 times.
• Recite 100 or 313 or 125,000 times Ayat e Karima
• Make Dua to Allah regarding your problem.
• Again Recite Durood e Ibrahim 11 times.