Ayat e Karima is regarded among the important verses of the Holy Quran. However, it is a dua that Hazrat Yunus (AS) recited while he was in the belly of fish. The verse has several great virtues. It is a reason that people recite in large numbers. Below are some of the key FAQs about Ayat e Karima.
Ayat e Karima is present in which Para?
Ayat e Karima is in Iqtarabali’n-nāsi that is the 17th para of the Holy Quran.
Ayat e Karima is present in which Surah?
Ayat e Karima is the 87th verse of Surah Anbiya (Surah No 21).
What are the benefits of Ayat e Karima?
Several advantages are associated with Ayat e Karima. Some of them are:
• It assists to overpower and defeat tyrant leaders and enemies.
• A right desire of a person can be fulfilled.
• It can treat different incurable diseases.
• It can assist in several spiritual issues including black magic.
• It offers great help in overcoming difficulties in life.
• It is also beneficial for people who are having marriage issues.
According to different sources, it is preferable to recite Ayat e Karima on 100 or 313 times.
What is Ayat e Karimakakhatam?
Some people also collectively recite the verse 125,000 times and it is known as Ayat e Karima ka khatam.
How to do Ayat e Karima Wazifa?
• Make ablution or wudu.
• Sit in a quiet and calm place.
• Recite Durood e Ibrahim 11 times.
• Recite 100 or 313 or 125,000 times Ayat e Karima
• Make Dua to Allah regarding your problem.
• Again Recite Durood e Ibrahim 11 times.
It also assists to overpower and defeat tyrant leaders and enemies
Ayat e Karima is a dua that Younus AS said after he got trapped in the stomach of a whale. Thanks for highlighting the benefits of this beautiful Dua.
Reading this ayat having many benefits for any hardship or any difficulty, please read durood Shareef in start and end when start reading this ayat. and don't read your own choice numbers of this ayat always follow book guidance for any wazifa.
If you have enemies who are constantly annoying you or is bent on hurting you, you can recite ayat e karima. It is best for spiritual protection as well.
Hazrat Yunus (Blessings of Allah be Upon Him) made a dua in the belly of huge fish. The dua is known as Ayat e Karima and it is beneficial to read it during difficult situations in our lives. It is present in the 17th para of Quran Kareem.