Top 10 Benefits Of Zamzam Water
If you want to know about the benefits of drinking Zamzam water then read this article.
Zamzam water is the holiest water for Muslims. The Hajj and Umrah pilgrims
from all around the world drink it and also take it back to their homes. Zamzam
water is associated with the key Islamic personalities such as Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S.),
Hazrat Ismail (AS), Bibi Hajra (A.S.), and our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace
Be Upon Him). Here are some benefits of drinking Zamzam water.
1. Best Water on Earth: According to Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon
Him), it is the best water on earth and has an ability to cure sickness.
2. Free from Germs and Bacteria: According to several studies, there are
not any containments in the Zamzam water.
3. Contains Calcium and Magnesium: Zamzam has a required amount of
Magnesium and Calcium and has a great healing nature.
4. Good for Bones and Teeth: Due to the presence of calcium levels, use
of Zamzam is good to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
5. Weight Loss: Zamzam water significantly helps in losing weight.
6. Enhances Eye Beauty: The application of Zamzam water over eyes is
beneficial for eyesight and can cure different eye related diseases.
7. Increase Energy Levels: According to a German scientist, the Zamzam
water enhances the energy levels in the cell systems of body.
8. Highest Purity: Zamzam is regarded as the purest water on Earth. It
also has the ample amount of bicarbonates.
9. Decreases Heartburn and Acidity: Zamzam is alkaline in nature and
neutralizes the excessive acid formed in the stomach. It eventually reduces
heartburn and hyper acidity.
10. Increases Blood Platelets: Zamzam water assists to enhance the blood
platelets, body’s immunity, RBCs, WBCs, and also detoxifies the body.