Naseeruddin Naseer Poetry in Urdu
Peer Naseer Ud Din Naseer Shayari in Urdu is highly popular among Sufi poetry lovers. He was not just a Pakistani poet but also a great Islamic scholar. Naseeruddin Naseer was born in 1949 and was died in 2009. He was the son of Ghulam Moinuddin Gilani and great-grandson of Meher Ali Shah of Golra Sharif. He utilized different languages to express his love towards Allah and his Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) through Naseer Ud Din Naseer Naats.
He has written 36 books on the topics of the Holy Quran, Islam, and the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). Naseer Ud Din Naseer poetry in Urdu, Punjabi, and Arabic language is loved by a large number of people. Peer Naseer Ud Din Naseer Kalam in Urdu has a great contribution to the spread of Islam’s message. Here, you can view the complete Naseeruddin Naseer poetry including Peer Naseer Ud Din Naseer Ghazal.
Naseer Ud Din Naseer Famous Proses
Mujh Pe Bhi Chashme Karam Ay Mere Aaqa Karna
Haq Tou Mera Bhi Hay Rehmat Ka Taqaza Karna
Hum Mehman Nahi Ronaq e Mehfil Thy
Mud'dato'n Yaad Rakho Gay Ke Koi Aaya Tha
Na aye tujh ko nazar‘ tu magar udaas na ho
Talash kar’ woh yahin teray aa’s paas na ho
Which are the famous Naseer Ud Din Naseer books?
Names of some popular Naseer Ud Din Naseer books are:
• Faiz e Nisbat
• Fatwa Naveesi ke aadab
• Kia Iblees Alim Thaa
• Lafz-i-Allah kee Tahqiq
• Musalmaanoon ke Urooj-o-Zawal kay Asbab
• Pakistan mein Zalzaley ke Tabahkarian
• Quran Majid key Aadab-i-Tilawat
• Peeran E Peer ki shakhsiyat, seerat, taleemat
• Aaena Shareeat mein Peeri mureedi ki hesiyat
• Tareeq Ul Falah Fi Mas’alatil Kufwi Li’Nikah
Which are the famous Naseer Ud Din Naseer Nazms?
• Uthe Na The Abhi Hum Haal E Dil Sunane Ko
• Tere Pand O Naseehat Muhtasib Woh Kya Samajhte Hain
• Na Wo Ahtmaam May Kehan Na Wo Mekde Ka Nizam Hai
• Wafa Ho Kar Jafa Ho Kar Haya Ho Kar Ada Ho Kar
If you are looking for the entire Naseer Ud Din Naseer poetry collection then you can read all the latest Naseer Ud Din Naseer Shayari in Urdu here.