100 Unique and Beautiful Hindu Girl Names with Meaning
The process of naming your precious baby girl is an opportunity to infuse her identity with the grace, strength, and timeless wisdom of Hindu culture.
These 100 Hindu girl names are not just labels; they are embodiments of heritage, spirituality, and profound meanings that reflect the essence of femininity. Delve into this carefully curated list to discover names that carry the spirit of tradition and a connection to the divine.
1. Aaradhya: Aaradhya means 'worshiped', embodying devotion and reverence. .
2. Anika: Anika means 'grace' or 'sweet-faced', reflecting elegance and charm. .
3. Bhavna: Bhavna means 'emotion' or 'feeling', embodying depth of sentiment. .
4. Chitra: Chitra means 'picture' or 'artistic', symbolizing creativity. .
5. Devika: Devika means 'little goddess', highlighting divine qualities. .
6. Eesha: Eesha is another name for 'Goddess Parvati', signifying supreme power. .
7. Falguni: Falguni refers to the spring season, representing blossoming. .
8. Gauri: Gauri is another name for 'Goddess Parvati', embodying purity. .
9. Hamsini: Hamsini means 'swan-like', symbolizing elegance and grace. .
10. Ishita: Ishita means 'desired' or 'desired one', reflecting aspiration. .
11. Jyoti: Jyoti means 'light', embodying illumination and positivity. .
12. Kavya: Kavya means 'poetry' or 'creative', embodying artistic expression. .
13. Lalita: Lalita means 'charming' or 'playful', symbolizing beauty. .
14. Meera: Meera refers to the legendary devotee of Lord Krishna, embodying devotion. .
15. Niharika: Niharika means 'dew drop', signifying purity and freshness. .
16. Ojaswini: Ojaswini means 'full of energy' or 'strength', embodying vitality. .
17. Pooja: Pooja means 'worship' or 'ritual', reflecting devotion. .
18. Quinara: Quinara means 'musical' or 'melodious', symbolizing harmony. .
19. Riddhi: Riddhi means 'prosperity' or 'good fortune', embodying abundance. .
20. Saanvi: Saanvi means 'goddess' or 'graceful', reflecting divinity. .
21. Trisha: Trisha means 'wish' or 'desire', embodying aspiration. .
22. Uma: Uma is another name for 'Goddess Parvati', symbolizing tranquility. .
23. Vanya: Vanya means 'wild' or 'grace of God', embodying natural beauty. .
24. Yashasvi: Yashasvi means 'fame' or 'successful', reflecting achievement. .
25. Zara: Zara means 'princess' or 'radiance', embodying regal charm. .
26. Aanya: Aanya means 'gracious' or 'favor', symbolizing kindness. .
27. Bhavya: Bhavya means 'majestic' or 'splendid', embodying grandeur. .
28. Charvi: Charvi means 'beautiful' or 'charming', reflecting elegance. .
29. Diya: Diya means 'lamp' or 'light', symbolizing guidance. .
30. Esha: Esha means 'desire' or 'pleasure', embodying joy. .
31. Falguni: Falguni refers to the spring season, embodying blossoming. .
32. Gauri: Gauri is another name for 'Goddess Parvati', symbolizing purity.
33. Harini: Harini means 'deer' or 'graceful', embodying agility. .
34. Isha: Isha is another name for 'Goddess Parvati', embodying divinity. .
35. Jivika: Jivika means 'source of life', reflecting vitality. .
36. Kashvi: Kashvi means 'shining' or 'luminous', symbolizing radiance. .
37. Lavanya: Lavanya means 'grace' or 'beauty', embodying elegance. .
38. Mira: Mira refers to the legendary devotee of Lord Krishna, embodying devotion. .
39. Navya: Navya means 'young' or 'new', reflecting freshness. .
40. Omisha: Omisha means 'goddess of birth and death', symbolizing cycles. .
41. Pari: Pari means 'fairy' or 'angel', embodying enchantment. .
42. Qiana: Qiana means 'gracious' or 'modest', reflecting humility. .
43. Rishika: Rishika means 'saintly' or 'spiritual', embodying wisdom. .
44. Sneha: Sneha means 'affection' or 'love', symbolizing warmth. .
45. Tanvi: Tanvi means 'beautiful' or 'delicate', embodying aesthetic charm. .
46. Upasana: Upasana means 'worship' or 'devotion', reflecting reverence. .
47. Varsha: Varsha means 'rain' or 'monsoon', symbolizing abundance. .
48. Yamini: Yamini means 'night' or 'nocturnal', embodying mystery. .
49. Zara: Zara means 'princess' or 'radiance', reflecting regal charm. .
50. Aashvi: Aashvi means 'blessed and victorious', embodying divinity. .
51. Bhumika: Bhumika means 'role' or 'part', symbolizing purpose. .
52. Chhaya: Chhaya means 'shadow' or 'reflection', embodying depth. .
53. Devina: Devina means 'divine', reflecting sacredness. .
54. Eshita: Eshita means 'desired' or 'sought after', symbolizing aspiration. .
55. Falguni: Falguni refers to the spring season, embodying blossoming. .
56. Gauri: Gauri is another name for 'Goddess Parvati', symbolizing purity. .
57. Harsha: Harsha means 'happiness' or 'joy', embodying positivity. .
58. Ishani: Ishani means 'goddess' or 'queen', symbolizing strength. .
59. Jiya: Jiya means 'heart' or 'soul', reflecting inner essence. .
60. Kashish: Kashish means 'attraction' or 'charm', embodying magnetism. .
61. Lekha: Lekha means 'writing' or 'script', symbolizing expression. .
62. Meher: Meher means 'benevolence' or 'compassion', embodying kindness. .
63. Naina: Naina means 'eyes', reflecting insight and perception. .
64. Ojaswita: Ojaswita means 'bright' or 'energetic', embodying vitality. .
65. Prisha: Prisha means 'beloved' or 'cherished', symbolizing affection. .
66. Qisma: Qisma means 'fate' or 'destiny', reflecting cosmic design. .
67. Rashi: Rashi means 'zodiac sign' or 'moon sign', embodying astrology. .
68. Shruti: Shruti means 'sacred text' or 'sound', symbolizing knowledge. .
69. Tanishi: Tanishi means 'goddess of gold', embodying preciousness. .
70. Urmi: Urmi means 'wave' or 'ripple', symbolizing movement. .
71. Vanya: Vanya means 'wild' or 'grace of God', embodying natural beauty. .
72. Yashika: Yashika means 'glory' or 'fame', reflecting recognition. .
73. Zaina: Zaina means 'beauty' or 'elegance', embodying charm. .
74. Aditi: Aditi means 'boundless' or 'limitless', symbolizing expansiveness. .
75. Bhuvika: Bhuvika means 'heaven' or 'world', embodying cosmic energy. .
76. Charita: Charita means 'virtuous' or 'noble', reflecting morality. .
77. Divya: Divya means 'divine' or 'heavenly', symbolizing sacredness. .
78. Eshana: Eshana means 'desire' or 'longing', embodying aspiration. .
79. Falguni: Falguni refers to the spring season, embodying blossoming. .
80. Ganga: Ganga refers to the sacred river, embodying purity. .
81. Hritika: Hritika means 'joyful' or 'cheerful', symbolizing happiness. .
82. Ira: Ira means 'earth' or 'goddess Saraswati', embodying wisdom. .
83. Janya: Janya means 'born' or 'created', reflecting new beginnings. .
84. Kashvi: Kashvi means 'shining' or 'radiant', symbolizing luminosity. .
85. Lavanya: Lavanya means 'grace' or 'beauty', embodying elegance. .
86. Megha: Megha means 'cloud', reflecting natural beauty. .
87. Nitya: Nitya means 'eternal' or 'everlasting', embodying continuity. .
88. Omisha: Omisha means 'goddess of birth and death', symbolizing cycles. .
89. Prisha: Prisha means 'beloved' or 'cherished', embodying affection. .
90. Qadira: Qadira means 'powerful' or 'capable', reflecting strength. .
91. Riddhi: Riddhi means 'prosperity' or 'success', embodying abundance. .
92. Shreya: Shreya means 'auspicious' or 'prosperous', symbolizing blessings. .
93. Tanisha: Tanisha means 'ambition' or 'desire', embodying aspiration. .
94. Udaya: Udaya means 'rising' or 'dawn', reflecting new beginnings. .
95. Varsha: Varsha means 'rain' or 'monsoon', symbolizing abundance. .
96. Yashita: Yashita means 'fame' or 'glory', embodying recognition. .
97. Zoya: Zoya means 'life' or 'alive', reflecting vitality. .
98. Amrita: Amrita means 'immortal' or 'nectar', embodying eternity. .
99. Bhavya: Bhavya means 'majestic' or 'splendid', symbolizing grandeur. .
100. Charvi: Charvi means 'beautiful' or 'charming', embodying elegance. .
Every name in this list of 100 Hindu girl names carries the weight of history, spirituality, and tradition, inviting you to choose a name that resonates with your aspirations for your precious daughter. As you celebrate the joy of parenthood, may these names become a source of inspiration and guidance for her journey ahead, enveloping her in the beauty and grace of Hindu culture.
You May Also Like
Choosing the perfect name for your baby is a significant decision that involves a blend of tradition, cultural significance, and personal preference. For those seeking inspiration in the realm of Hindu boy names, we have compiled an A to Z guide to the top names that are expected to trend in 2024.Read More
Choosing a name for your baby is a momentous decision that reflects not only cultural values but also the aspirations parents hold for their child. In Hindu culture, names are often chosen based on their meanings, which can carry significant cultural, spiritual, or familial connotations.Read More
Selecting the perfect name for your baby is a momentous task, and for parents looking to honor their cultural roots, Hindu names carry a profound significance. In 2024, the trend continues to blend tradition with modernity, offering a plethora of beautiful and meaningful names for baby girls.Read More
Selecting a name for your baby girl is a special and meaningful journey. If you're a fan of Indian cinema and admire the elegance and talent of Indian actresses, why not draw inspiration from them when choosing a name for your little princess?Read More
Choosing a name for your baby boy is a momentous occasion filled with excitement and anticipation. If you're a fan of Indian cinema and looking for a unique and meaningful name for your little one, why not draw inspiration from some of the most talented and beloved Indian actresses?Read More