Revanta Name Meaning in English
Name is an identity of an individual that gives him/her identification among others. Naming a baby is a sacred process and every parent tries to provide the best possible name to their little angel. Revanta is a beautiful Hindu Boy name that is adored by parents. This name is not only beautiful but meaningful too. People living in Pakistan normally choose the attractive Boy name for their baby so he/she can get a unique identity. However, this name is originated from the Hindi language and it is highly popular among the parents.
Revanta name meaning in English is Youngest Son of Surya that clearly describes the expected significance of the name on personality. This name is based on 7 alphabets. According to the numerology prediction of this name, the lucky number is 9 and it impacts positively on personality development. People living in the UK, US, Canada, India, and Saudi Arabia can search for detail about this name online without any hassle. Find the correct meaning of the name along with the origin, gender, classification, and much more about this attractive name.
1) What is the lucky number of Revanta?
The lucky number associated with the name Revanta is "9".
2) What is the meaning of Revanta?
The meaning of name Revanta is "youngest son of surya".
3) What is the name LENGTH of Revanta?
The Name Revanta consists of 7 alphabets.
4) What is the religion of Revanta name?
The religion of the name Revanta is Hindu.
* Disclaimer - Lucky number is formula generated number based on Urdu Alphabet just for your interest and knowledge. Hamariweb.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions of Lucky numbers.